Come experience an adventure like no other in the heart of the majestic Columbia River Gorge on our beautiful 38' sailing yacht "WyEast".
For Booking, please use our online reservation service or Call 1-941-400-0050
How to Experience Sailing in the Incredible Columbia River Gorge...
* Help sail the boat, Hoist the Sails, Trim the
Sheets and even Steer the 38' boat.
* Just Relax and take in the
amazing scenery in the Gorge while
while enjoying the sensation of being on a working sailing yacht!
* Get up close and personal with our wildlife,
sail next to wind surfers, kite boarders,
* Nothing is better than a sailing adventure in the Gorge for a team building experience with your employees or bonding with family and friends!
* Learn how to sail with the USCG Master
Licensed Captain and crew. 40 years+ of
sailing and cruising experience.
* Great For Small Romantic Weddings
or photo shoots with the best backdrop in
* Perfect for: Marriage Proposals,
Birthdays, Anniversaries and even Business
Rates and Schedules
for 2 hour sails:
May 1 - October 4, 2020
* Due to Covid 19 All Sailors will be required to wear a mask while in the cockpit.
2 HOUR DAY SAILS:
7 DAYS PER WEEK
10:00 AM TO 12:00 PM
1:00 PM TO 3:00 PM
* $70 Per Person for a Two Hour Sail
* $65.00 for Seniors over 65
* $45.00 for kids age 6-12
* Kids under 0-5 are free
* Snacks and water provided!
You are welcome to bring your own soft drinks, beer and wine.
2 HOUR SUNSET CRUISE
* $85 per person for the Sunset Sail
6:30 - 8:30 PM (VARIES DEPENDING ON THE SUNSET TIME)
* $80 per person for seniors
* $50.00 for kids 6-12
* Kids 0-5 years are free
*6 PERSON MAXIMUM ON ALL SAILS
Bring your own Bottle of wine for the sunset sail and we'll provide the hor d'oeuvres
“What great way to finish our visit with Monica's dad and his amazing wife Regina. Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an unforgettable experience!
Pete and Monica, Oregon
“Preston and Chennie gave us a wonderful experience. We got to help and my boy friend showed off his talent as the next skipper. A perfect and fun way to explore the gorge. We would definitely come back!
Carlos and Astrid, Arizona
“We had a fabulous first sailing experience with Preston and his wife Chennie. The views and photos were beautiful and we experienced some excitement, as well as relaxation. Thanks for a unique evening! Thankful we ran into you at the local market!
Rick and Michelle, Minnesota
"Sailing on a beautiful yacht in a beautiful place. Everything was perfect! Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an amazing experience!
Chris and Shelley, Oregon