We will be opening reservations for the 2024 season starting December 8, 2023. Please use the "book now" link to to book your adventure for the upcoming season.
Come sail with us in the famous gorge winds on our beautiful classic sloop "WyEast" in one of the most amazing places on earth.
For Booking, please use our online reservation service or email at:
EXPERIENCE REAL SAILING IN THE HEART OF THE COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE ON BOARD A BEAUTIFUL SAILING YACHT!
* Just Relax aboard our clean, comfortable
classic sloop "Wy East" while taking in the amazing scenery of the Columbia River Gorge.
* Nothing is better than a Sunset Sail in the Gorge for bonding with that special someone, family or friends!
* Help haul lines, steer the boat, or just sit
back and relax! Learn how to sail with the
USCG Master Licensed Captain and crew.
* Great For Small Romantic Weddings,
Photo Shoots with the best backdrop in
* Perfect for: Marriage Proposals,
Birthdays or Anniversaries.
* Private Sails Available - Call for details
Rates and Schedules:
May 24 - September 29, 2024
7 DAYS PER WEEK
2 HOUR SUNSET SAIL:
* $135 per person for the Sunset Sail
6:30 - 8:30 PM (Sept departure is earlier)
* $120 per person for seniors
* $100.00 for kids 1-12
* INCLUDE OUR DELICIOUS CHARCUTERIE BOARD FOR AN ADDITIONAL $30.00
* INCLUDES COLD BOTTLED WATER
* WE HAVE A DIVERSE SELECTION OF LOCAL CRAFT BEERS, WINES, AND NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES FOR SALE.
* 6 PERSON MAXIMUM
2 HOUR MORNING SAIL
* 9:30 AM -11:30 AM
* $105.00 PER PERSON FOR ADULTS
* $100.00 PER PERSON FOR SENIORS 65+
* $90.00 PER CHILD AGE 1-12
* INCLUDES BOTTLED WATER
* MIMOSAS & BLOODY MARYS FOR SALE
“What great way to finish our visit with Monica's dad and his amazing wife Regina. Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an unforgettable experience!
Pete and Monica, Oregon
“Preston and Chennie gave us a wonderful experience. We got to help and my boy friend showed off his talent as the next skipper. A perfect and fun way to explore the gorge. We would definitely come back!
Carlos and Astrid, Arizona
“We had a fabulous first sailing experience with Preston and his wife Chennie. The views and photos were beautiful and we experienced some excitement, as well as relaxation. Thanks for a unique evening! Thankful we ran into you at the local market!
Rick and Michelle, Minnesota
"Sailing on a beautiful yacht in a beautiful place. Everything was perfect! Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an amazing experience!
Chris and Shelley, Oregon