Come sail with us in the famous gorge winds on our beautiful classic sloop "WyEast" in one of the most amazing places on earth.
For Booking, please use our online reservation service or Call 1-941-400-0050
Create your own sunset sailing adventure in the spectacular Columbia River Gorge!
* Help sail the boat, Hoist the Sails, Trim the
Sheets and Steer the boat.
* Or just Relax and take in the
amazing scenery in the Gorge while
while enjoying the sensation of being on a working sailing yacht!
* Nothing is better than sunset sail in the Gorge for bonding with that special someone, family or friends!
* Learn how to sail with the USCG Master
Licensed Captain and crew. 40 years+ of
sailing and cruising experience.
* Great For Small Romantic Weddings
or photo shoots with the best backdrop in
* Perfect for: Marriage Proposals,
Birthdays or anniversaries.
Rates and Schedules:
May 28 - October 2, 2021
7 DAYS PER WEEK
2 HOUR SUNSET SAIL:
* $95 per person for the Sunset Sail
6:30 - 8:30 PM
* $90 per person for seniors
* $55.00 for kids 6-12
* Kids 0-5 years are free
* INCLUDES A CHARCUTERIE BOARD WITH
DELICIOUS LOCAL TREATS.
* INCLUDES WATER/SNACKS
* YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR
WINE, BEER OR OTHER ALCOHOLIC
* 6 PERSON MAXIMUM ON ALL SAILS
“What great way to finish our visit with Monica's dad and his amazing wife Regina. Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an unforgettable experience!
Pete and Monica, Oregon
“Preston and Chennie gave us a wonderful experience. We got to help and my boy friend showed off his talent as the next skipper. A perfect and fun way to explore the gorge. We would definitely come back!
Carlos and Astrid, Arizona
“We had a fabulous first sailing experience with Preston and his wife Chennie. The views and photos were beautiful and we experienced some excitement, as well as relaxation. Thanks for a unique evening! Thankful we ran into you at the local market!
Rick and Michelle, Minnesota
"Sailing on a beautiful yacht in a beautiful place. Everything was perfect! Thank you Heart of the Gorge Sailing for an amazing experience!
Chris and Shelley, Oregon